Sunday, June 1, 2014

EGCrimsix shows why he is on the World Championship Team Evil Geniuses!

I will start this out by saying, This isn't about Kill Death Ratio, It is about respect for those that allow you to do what you have passion for and Yes I am old enough to be most of the Pro Gamers father. And yes I am just now practicing on getting better on Ghost and Black Ops 2. Why are 40 years old have I started to play these games?  Cause my kids that I get every other weekend love playing them and they love that I play with them and can talk about maps, and B-Dom, and Caps lol. So me being the competitive person that I am decided to pick a eSport team that they liked which was Optic Gaming. My oldest told me about a guy on the team that I should subscribe to his YouTube so I did.  I watched many of his videos and tweeted to him "your video really helps this old guy out". And got back a great response.....silence. Okay so he has a ton of followers maybe he missed it.  Started this blog.  Tagged him, his team and his team's owner in many of my post.  Have shout outs about him and his team.  Did this on Twitter, Facebook and Google +. And got......cricket's chripping in return. Do they not realize if it wasn't for us the fans.... The fans with money, he wouldn't be doing this?  I have had people 3 times as many followers as him in the Nascar world, movies, and real celebrities respond to my tweets. AND NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH YOU PLAY MINECRAFT! So I took a gamble before just writing off a Pro Team. Late last night, watched Ian Porter from about 12am to 4am.

Before I even started watching his Twitch feed, I tweeted could Evil Geniuses and EGCrimsix be my new eSport team? Right away a favorite on Twitter from Ian. I was SHOCKED. After months of trying to get responses from teams here is one that is right there.  So I watched it for 4 hours.  Was it his team playing? No it was him, a member of Denial, Faze,  Vexx and another playing together! What??? And playing Ghost. Never saw that before with that other team. At the end of watching,  I sent another Tweet just saying great stream hope you are interactive and if you are you have a new fan. Instantly a response of a Favorite and a thanks dude! Amazed is beyond words. Let me tell you if I was Ian's parents I would be proud of what a gentleman they raised. Evil Geniuses and Ian "EGCrimsix" Porter, Patrick "EGACHESpp" Price, Tyler "EGTeep" Polchow and Damon "EGDKarma" B, you have a new fan just from responding to some Tweets. How hard was that Wall of Envy Green. Such a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment