Wednesday, June 25, 2014

702 Views in One Month! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!/Product Reviews/Interviews

I am absolutely speechless and that takes a lot for me to be speechless lol. I started this blog a couple of years ago for a job that I had at the time and just posted 1 time. So after I started taking my triathlon training seriously, my iRacing seriously, Competitive Gaming Training I decided to start adding to this blog. However it was after reading Stephaine Johnson's RunTriMom and IronMummy's blogs that I decided to take this plunge. I don't stay on top of it everyday like I planned on doing. But even if it is just a couple of sentences I am going to post everyday. There will be tweaks and changes to the blog as I fine tune how I want it setup. But I just wanted to take this time and say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Please subscribe if you would like to get more my posts sent to your email.

I am also really going to try and see about doing more Product Reviews on here. I am trying to see if there is a way of creating different pages for different topics ie. an iRacing Page, Product Review page etc. I will be starting out by doing reviews of products that I have already purchased, however I hope as this blog grows even more that companies will see a benefit of me doing reviews for them. I will posting reviews of Triathlon Products, iRacing, Gaming, App all kinds of stuff that apply to what I am interested in.

I am also hoping as this blog grows to be able to send out email questionnaires to celebrities and very influential people in the industries that we are interested in just so we can get some idea of what is going on with the people that we take time out of our day to follow on Social Media.

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for you taking your time out of your day and reading the ramblings of this man LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment