Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wayne Taylor Racing/Long cycle ride/COD GHOST

Sitting here on the couch watching a great finish to the United Sportscar Championship, great win by Wayne Taylor Racing. Love watching Jordan and Ricky Taylor racing.

Yesterday TRI training was my longest one so far. While I have been on non running status, I have added 5 miles to all my cycle rides. So 75 minutes plus 5 miles or 1.41:00 on the bike. Since I am still just beginning and not wanted to get injuries and just getting the seat time in, keeping cadence at 83 plus or minus a few. So 19 miles done then the brutal ab workout afterward. Again can't say enough about Prime Nutrition EAA and Glutamine. Loaded up my big water bottle with Gatorade and Prime Nutrition EAA. Finished the ride not dehydrated at all. Then when I got home, instantly go with Gatorade plus Prime Nutrition Glutamine and ALR industries HumaPro for instant protein uptake. No leg soreness this morning at all. Can tell that I pushed my legs the farthest they have been. They feel a little heavy is the best way to describe what it feels like the next day when you work your legs past their comfort zone with good nutrition and supplementation. Woke up this morning and didn't even think about my left foot. So healing is coming along well. Again Plantar Fascittis doesn't go away you just manage it. So fingers crossed for Monday running after my bike.

As far as racing and gaming yesterday, was suppose to do League Indy 500 last night. Went to the gym early in order to be able to get in. Was told the wrong time and could not get in to the server. So that is 2 Indy 500 races where something outside of my control caused me not to be able to race it which blows! So did a Skip Barber race at Mazda Laguna. Started from the pole first time this year, had a second lead by turn 4. CHARTER INTERNET GOES OUT AND DISCONNECTED!!!! SO PISSED!! If I make a mistake that causes me places or the race, I learn and move on but to go out cause of something that I can't control, kills me. Internet came back, log back in, join dead last 2 laps down. I was so much faster than most cars I pasted 7 cars by the end of the race and and looking at the time would have finished 2nd if wonderful Charter didn't go out.  Took a beating in IR points. Was so mad just decided to regroup and go again today. So jumped on COD Ghost cause it is Double XP weekend.

Still learning FPS and Ghost maps, so I am not a running and gunning player.  I pre aim and crouch walk around every corner. While everyone goes for the Drop Zone (all I am playing right now) it always go very wide and try and take out the opposition from the flanks to help my players holding the Drop Zone. From watching all the footage of Pro Gamers playing on MLG, I have seen what I thought was all the maps on Drop Zone. Then COD throws in one I have never been on. And oh boy how sucky can I be!! I feel like if you get on a team and work together you can play just as good as the pros. Good tactics and working together can beat anyone. Now it pains me to say this but I do feel like a Scuf controller or modify your controller to be like one is a must now. Which I am giving Scuf a little more time just to respond to a slowly going away fan of theirs even not buying one yet. The ability to jump, shoot and crouch in one motion is huge. I am still plugging along. I feel like when I go positive or even I have won. I am a cautious gamer and will always be like that. I feel like quickscopping and C4, is such a weak player mode. They way they aim assist and hit boxes in the game works. You just have to have the player in the circle of the scope and the game makes the hit. Then C4 what can you say. People take KD  (kill to death ratio) as the be all of how to judge someone. Have you seen pros play against each other. More times than not they don't go positive cause they play for the objective.

One last thing, Indy racing is on right now at Belle Isle. And I will honestly say. Will Power is the dirtiest driver and race control protects him so much. Just dirty and knows he will get away with stuff. Stay tuned for more rants, workout and thoughts from me and thank you again for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment