Thursday, May 29, 2014

Great Pool Day/TRI training/Curse COD

Going to be a short one tonight/this morning. I am getting started real late and I am getting very tired.

Had a real good day. Went to the pool for a couple of hours today to start getting a good base tan going. Pretty much going to go to the pool everyday this week. I have some good news that is starting on Monday June 2nd that I will share with you then.

Triathlon training month 2 week 1 day 2. 35 minute cycle ride with an additional 5 miles added on to it to make up for my left foot healing. 12.5 miles total felt great.  Of course had my go to workout drink of Gatorade and Prime Nutrition's EAA watermelon. It is so delicious,  then after the training I immediately go with be post workout drink of Gatorade and Prime Nutrition's Glutamine unflavored.  I also take 6 tablets of ALR's HumaPro for my proteins.  They are great cause they are formulated for humans and your body uses 99% of the protein rather than only like 15% with Whey.  Plus go to www.primenutrition.com and www.alrindustries.com and get some of their great products. Now another Triathlete from Google+ named Jilian Towar shared with me Herbalife's Hyrdate instead of Gatorade. I am also thinking about SOS Rehydrate and Nuun tablets.  I am still talking with her about it and might give it a shot and of course like everything else I will be giving my review of it on here. 

Got home from the gym and got in 2 iRaces driving the Indy Series Fixed at Richmond. Now it has been almost a year since I drove this car.  Did real well for that much time off.  Finished 10th in the first race out of 19. Just took it easy,  got the new race jitters out of the way.  Second race finished 7th of of 18. I realized how much I loved racing wheel to wheel at almost 200 mph. There is always someone to race against. Will be doing a ton more this week and a lot of Skippy at Mazda Laguna. Will also be uploading to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/bcutler71352003 the first race in the Indy car. 

Finally wanted to give a shout out to @CRSBURNSOFF. He is on the Pro COD gaming team of Curse. Really enjoyed his stream tonight on MLG. Thinking I might be switching from non-fan interactive Optic Gaming to Curse just cause of him and that he interacted with my post on Twitter. And call it childish but if someone takes their time to talk about you in their blog and tags you in it in social media acknowledge them at least.  Very disappointed with Optic right now but maybe that is just a sign that Curse is my team.

Have a great night and will be posting again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment