Friday, May 30, 2014

Disappointed with eSport teams/Dropped the ball lol

Sorry I dropped the ball yesterday and didn't get a chance to post. On Wednesday I started a new ab routine into my TRI training and I am feeling the effects today for sure and have to do it all over again today lol. Speaking of training, today is the long ride. 75 minutes plus 5 miles so looking like about an hour and 30 minutes on the bike plus the ab workout. Foot is getting better so looking forward to getting back running. It isn't my strong suit so I really have to get going with it. Swimming is the unknown. Can't join the Y just yet. Starting my new job on Monday, something completely different than what I am use to. I am excited and scared at the same time. My whole life all I have been chasing is the $$$. My self worth has been centered around $$. I think that is why I have stayed in sales for as long as I have. Now this new position is hourly. Early hours but will be done by 1pm each day so it is almost like I will have most of my day available to me. Except I will probably be going to bed by 10pm lol. I get to use my French and it is in the IT world which is what I have been wanting to do. Should take about a week to get my French back to being fluent.  I think a change from sales to just working will be good to help me prioritize what is actually important in this world; Life, family and health.

I will be doing reviews on this blog of many different things that intrigues me and is applicable to TRI training and Gaming. I have been getting great reception from the Triathlon world regarding these blog. Mio Global has stepped up and great things are in the mail coming to me. Can't wait to get started using one of their great products and me doing what little bit I can to promote them. My boys at Prime Nutrition have been great as well. Just to get a response on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram from them or anyone from who I take the time out of my day to write about on this blog. I have become very disappointed in the eSport community with their lack of interaction with its fans or people supporting them. They ask you to follow them, watch their streams, buy the controllers from Scuff gaming but won't take the time to even favorite or re- tweet some giving them a shout out. Again the only person that has done anything as close as interactive on any social media was CrsBurnsoff from Team Curse COD. I have tagged Scuff gaming, Turtle Beach, Tritton Audio, MLG, Optic Gaming, and even a company I pay monthly service to iRacing. Call it butthurt or what you want but it is use that makes what they do possible and they forget that. I have gotten followed by a ton of amateur competitive COD gamers and think that is the way I might go. Supporting the up and comings just like I am an up and coming blogger. 

That is enough for me. I will be uploading my Skip Barber race at Mazda Laguna and I will be running in a leagues Indy 500 and will upload that one as well to my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/bcutler71352003.

Thank you for all the people who take there time out of the day to read this.  Whether you get something out of it or just think I am crazy.  Wish I knew who read it so I can thank you and give you a shout out of thanks. If you want to subscribe to this or my YouTube channel it would mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment