Friday, July 18, 2014

700 views this time in 3 WEEKS!!! I am beyond humbled and touched!!!

I am amazed and so humbled by this. I hit 700 views in a month. This time not even my second full month of having this blog, I already hit that number and it is still climbing. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! Whether if you looked once or everyday, I am speechless. I am preparing some things that will take this blog to another level. Please stay tuned for more and more things to come.

Tonight is the rescheduled iRacing Indy 500 at 8pm EST. I will be running that tonight plus getting a ton of League of Legends in this weekend. I offered to give any little bit of help that I can to Joe Hassert in Spec Barber Ford at Brands Hatch to help him win his division. So that is Saturday night. Plus I have my kids this week so there will be Call of Duty Ghost and Black Ops 2. Also for their birthday this year, I reactivated the World of Warcraft account so they will be doing that I am sure. Plus my longest ride to date and run on Saturday morning. So lots of things to post about this weekend and will try to post during the weekend to keep everyone up to date.

THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH AND STAY TUNED FOR A TON MORE TO COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment